Individual & Family Contributions
Kids' Chance welcomes and appreciates your involvement and partnership with through tax deductible donations and/or volunteer service. Your gift will be recognized on our website and in our newsletter. You may also elect to designate your gift in memory of or in honorarium of a loved one.
How much of my gift will go toward scholarships?
Thanks to the commitment of our Corporate & Community Partners, 100% of your donation will be directed to scholarship awards for eligible applicants.
How do I make a donation?
You can make a donation online using a credit card or you may mail a donation to the Kids' Chance office:
Kids' Chance of South Carolina
PO Box 2957
Georgetown, SC 29442-2957
What criteria must my gift meet to be tax-deductible?
- You must actually donate cash or property before December 31st to claim a deduction on your tax return for that tax year. A pledge is not deductible.
- You must contribute to a qualified tax-exempt organization. Kids' Chance of South Carolina is a 501(C)3 tax-exempt organization as recognized by the IRS.
- You must be able to itemize. Giving to a charity is a great tax planning strategy, but it only applies to those individuals eligible to itemize their deductions.
- You must meet record keeping requirements. This includes saving canceled checks, acknowledgment letters from the charity, and appraisals for donated property.
How can I maximize the impact of my gift?
More than 11,000 U.S. companies have matching gifts programs. These companies recognize the importance of private support for worthy non-profit organizations through charitable support and will match the gifts their employees make to Kids' Chance.
What if I am unable to give at this time? Is there another way I can support Kids' Chance?
Kids' Chance of South Carolina is a volunteer driven non-profit organization. If you are interested in volunteering for Kids' Chance of South Carolina, please contact us or call the office at 843-546-5837.
It's nice to have friends in the crowd - but in our case, it's critical. By joining the Friends of Kids’ Chance you become an integral part of the mission of Kids’ Chance of South Carolina. Your tax-deductible Friend of Kids’ Chance membership entitles you to many benefits while supporting the continued development of the programs and services offered by Kids’ Chance of South Carolina throughout South Carolina.
Your annual membership entitles you to:
- Regular email updates about Kids’ Chance of South Carolina
- Your name will be listed as a supporter of Kids’ Chance of South Carolina
- Tax deduction as Kids’ Chance of South Carolina is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
CLICK HERE to become a Friend of Kids' Chance.